I am thankful for all my little nieces and nephews. Today we went to a Santa Breakfast where they got to meet Santa Claus and we ate some yummy food. I have fourteen nieces and nephews and things tend to get a little crazy. I absolutely love the hilarious conversations and loud noises, the sound of kids having fun, the sound of water spilling as one child tries to get water out of the sink. I love it all. My nephew and I had a very intense conversation about marriage today. He is four.
Nephew: When you get married make sure you like the person.
Me: Okay. What if I like the person?
Nephew: That's good. you have to make sure you love the person.
Me: Okay. So what if I love the person?
Nephew: Well…you have to be friends with them too.
Me: Yeah, that is probably a good idea.
Nephew: Then you have to check and make sure that they is no one else that you are going to marry.
Thank you nephew, I will keep all of these things in mind. He has been taught very well.
I am also thankful for notes. Today for an early Christmas present I received the sweetest note I have ever gotten in my entire life. I think notes hold a very special place in my heart and I am so grateful that we are able to write and express our feelings in a more permanent manner. I would encourage all of you to incorporate at least one kind note with one of your Christmas presents. It is wonderful to write a card AND give a gift.
That's all for now. Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment