Well college, you are lucky if your backpack weighs less than twenty pounds. I am now the kid with so much crap in their backpack that they can hardly walk. I literally look like I am a turtle. Karma sure does catch up to you. I now understand those kids who tried to put everything they could into their bag. I am now one of them.
Remember how you used to laugh at the kids who ran down the hall when they knew they were going to be late to class. Cause I did. I remember being so cool and thinking I could be late and that was like oh shoot, that girl must be soo legit.
The fear of being late has now caught up to me. If you miss like five minutes of your lecture, you miss like five test questions. Running on campus is practically normal for me. There are seldom days when I don't run like an idiot to class. I feel like the girl on Princess Diaries who runs after Mia and that boy and is yelling like a maniac....yeah, weird how I am now...the...idiot...
In Junior High it was weird if you sang, at least at my school. No one dared to sing because that meant you were automatically a dork... Well BYU is completely opposite. There is always at least one person singing there lungs out on the quad. They aren't just singing quietly to themselves, they are SINGING. What gets me the most is that it is completely normal. These people are the people that I want to grow up and be like. They make my day. There was one day that I couldn't help but laugh because this boy was singing and dancing down the path and it was just great.
In other words, don't laugh at the kids who look silly because one day you will be that dork. Like me.
HAHAHAHAHAHa! NOT YOU! i DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!
ReplyDelete