Second, ducks...are just the greatest animal. I literally feel like I am at disneyland when I see one. The way they waddle and all that good stuff is just hilarious. Here at BYU they have a duck pond, guess who visits as much as they can...ME.
Third, I think I am hilarious. I can entertain myself whenever I am alone. I laugh at my jokes, it is great, I never feel stupid when I tell a joke, because I always know someone will laugh. Me. Sometimes others do not understand my sense of humor, but I find myself just plain funny.
Forth, I am a loud person. I have learned how to tone myself down a lot. But I am just a loud person.
I believe in being nasty, not wearing make up, and being yourself 100% of the time.
Haha. Check out my blog and when I posted on poop;)
ReplyDeleteAnd I think Larsen's are loud in general.. I'm loud annnnd have you heard Mama's laugh? haha. Love you! made me lol