I have nothing against sharing a relationship publicly. The biggest reason why I haven't told anyone about my relationship (until I told the world I was engaged) is because of my feelings for my fiancé. I have a special and tender relationship with this man and he means everything to me. The experiences we have had cannot compare to anything else. Never in my life have I cared so deeply for someone. I am having a relationship with him and not with the world.
I know a lot of people were surprised because a lot of people didn't even know I was dating. Well I was haha. I have followed my heart and I am so excited.
Thinking about these next three months gives me a stomach ache. I am taking 20 credits. And I am supposed to plan a wedding!? Okay. MOM HELP! I know it will all be wonderful though! My mom has been the biggest example to me and I am so grateful to have her. May I just say, my mother-in-law which that word is inappropriate, my second Mama (much better), is wonderful. I am going to have two of the best examples for when I have kids...yay!
I am a pretty emotional person and when you don't sleep, that adds to your crying...a lot. I have cried quite a bit and sometimes for no reason. I came home one day and my roommates were really concerned and I was just crying for no reason. Sleeping helps contain your emotions. I need to sleep more. I have never really been a cryer until this year. Maybe I am letting it all out. I don't know.
I just want to say that I know Heavenly Father answers prayers and I know he sends us comfort. I have received comfort throughout all of my struggles and I feel like I am grounded.
Here is to two thousand fourteen. I know it will be a wonderful year. Wahoo!

I know how you feel concerning have a lot of school, and work, and trying to find time to plan a wedding. Im not gonna lie... it can be stressful. I too had three months to plan. Best advice? Just use whatever time you can to get the big things outta the way and you will be just dandy! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDelete