You know when someone gives you a dirty look or you think they do, all you want in that moment is to be like... "DUDE, take a picture it lasts longer!" or have something bad happen to them. I know, I am satan.
Well today I had an experience. As I was walking to my car the sun was reflecting just right and I see this HUGE spider web between the walkways so I start walking diagonally and bent down because I didn't want this nasty web in my face. Well, this guy is right in front of me walking the opposite direction and starts to look at me like I am a crazy person. Of course I looked weird and probably like I was struggling but he didn't have to give me such a harsh look. And how obvious he was, at least try and be semi-sneaky.
So what I did was, instead of warning him of the ginormous trap of nasty, sticky, annoying spider webs ahead I let him walk straight into it. At that moment I had my justice and he had spider web all over his face. I felt like we were even. After the poor fellow ran into the web he turned around and CLICK he knew what I was doing.
Justice prevailed.
Lol!! That was awesome!
ReplyDelete