Saturday, September 28, 2013

one word.....roommates

Peed My Pants

This week has been really interesting....really interesting. So I tend to stay up later because no one is telling me to go to bed, and I find myself up at the wee hours of the morning till like two or three. Not too bad, but too late for me. I was doing my homework one night and my roommate got this sudden urge to exercise. It was past midnight, okay. As I told her that it was late and she might wake up the people bellow us...she insisted. Our apartment isn't too small, but it surely doesn't have ANY room for exercise??? Well she decided to do this intense workout in our tiny little kitchen. Okay have fun, hope you don't die! At first it was understandable, I mean more power to ya for doing pushups, then she brought out the chairs...

I have seen so many youtube videos where people try to balance on chairs and they end up slipping and something goes really wrong. But she brings two chairs out and starts to do abs and balancing on them, I am just like, "she is gonna die, my roommate is going to die, people will think it is me, my roommate is going to die." After she successfully does all these acrobatic moves I think she is finished. NOPE. she starts up this high knee, fast, kick-boxing run in place crap. Remember she is trying to be quiet to not wake up the girls beneath us. Half tip toeing and have stomping, (oh she has socks on too, do you get where I am going with this...) and boom. I witnessed the whole thing.

MY THOUGHTS:
Did she just die?
Oh shoot do I help her up?
What the heck happened?
Can I laugh?
Shoot that was freaking funny!
Would she hate me if I made fun of her?
Crap I am an awful human being?

At first my eyes were as wide as they could be because I was just shocked, she just slipped in the kitchen and she is now on the floor. To be honest and you may hate me for this, I was trying with all my might not to laugh. It was also 1:30 in the morning. As she gives me the body language that it is okay to laugh, I just bust up. There is no point of return right here. I wasn't necessarily laughing at the fact that she slipped, although that was pretty spectacular, I was laughing at the idiocy of the whole idea. Who in their right mind decides to exercise at 1:30 in the morning, let alone with socks on and in a kitchen who couldn't even fit Barney? It was just plain stupid and funny.

Don't worry I know you are all wondering what happened to her. Well we thought she broke her foot, but she only got a really bad sprain and is doing fine with her little crutches and yes I got permission to write a post about her. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha oh my LANTA! Baaaaad idea to read this in the LIBRARY!!! I WAS DYING!!! What a freakin awesome roommate.
    One time me and Kelle decided to do insanity at 12:00 on a Friday. We didn't break ourselves..just Lauren's (our other roommates) table. :/ Whoops. Haha good story!!! Love reading your blog -- keep it up!

    ReplyDelete